* 18,304 requests from Britons to remove links to more than 60,000 URLs
* UK has third highest number of requests, behind France and Germany
* EU’s ‘right to be forgotten’ allows EU citizens to ask for links to be removed from Google search results
* Google has published a list of anonymous examples of requests
* In total, Google have received nearly 500,000 requests to remove links
KwikChex is legally compliant with the Online Dispute Resolution, more details
No more posts to load.
Load More Posts
Enter your email here
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.