Posts Tagged ‘ hygiene failure ’

Homehygiene failure

You can view the original story ‘Leeds restaurant fined after bug poisons 23’ – that we featured on our new food poisoning help website by clicking here. The restaurant featured in the story, the Red Chilli in Leeds was inspected last July / August. The article reports that the mitigation included the owners addressing the problems straight […]

0
1
pattern
https://kwikchex.com/wp-content/themes/blake/
https://kwikchex.com//
#1abc9c
style2
scrollauto
Loading posts...
/home/kwikchex/public_html/
#
on
none
loading
#
Sort Gallery
https://kwikchex.com/wp-content/themes/blake
on
yes
yes
off
Enter your email here
off
off